Friday, April 10, 2015

Through Our Windows: West Hills Students Are Strong!

I spend my days helping students within the walls of the library and therefore observe most the school activities by hearing stories from others and catching glimpses through windows. 

Today, for instance, I saw what seemed to be the oddest thing to me. There were a bunch of our student athletes, under the direction of Coach Ash, running laps with what look like giant rolling pins held high above their heads. It is a Friday afternoon and while many people are busy exiting campus to start the weekend, these students are busy working out hard.


On a daily basis, I hear updates from all kinds of students about the long hours they are dedicating to other school activities, whether it is for the upcoming performance of Legally Blonde, the art show, baseball and softball games, swim meets, and more. Our students, and all of you who support them, amaze me. I love how much is going on here at any given time. Thank you for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment