CLASS VISIT SIGN-UPSTeachers may sign up to use library spaces and collaborate with the Teacher Librarian using the calendars below. You are always welcome to contact the Teacher Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance with bookings and preparation.
- Library (Back Room) Calendar
- Open for class visits during Periods 1-7. Please talk with Ms. Sannwald if visiting during her off-duty periods, 5 and 7. She prioritizes class visits and will gladly make adjustments to accommodate collaboration.
- Tables, accommodating up to 40 students
- Teacher iMac workstation with document camera and projector
- Library (Main Area) Calendar
- Closed for class visits during Periods 1, 6, and 7 due to the high volume of drop-in students
- Tables, accommodating up to ~70 students
- 6 Chromeboxes, 4 iMacs
- Teacher may project content to 60" library television via AppleTV from supported devices. NOTE: Coordinate setup beforehand with librarian and/or technology specialist.
Click on the image above to view larger.
To collaborate with the Teacher Librarian, simply reach out by phone (95-60461), email (email@example.com), or in person to make arrangements prior to your class visit. Let's talk!
NOTE: The Teacher Librarian works Periods 1-6 (NOTE: Generally closed the first 30 minutes of Period 5 since staff works during the student lunch period), and so full services are available during these periods. For assistance during Periods 5 and 7, simply coordinate with the Teacher Librarian beforehand.