CLASS VISIT SIGN-UPSTeachers may sign up to use library spaces and collaborate with the Teacher Librarian using the calendars below. Please contact the Teacher Librarian for assistance with bookings and preparation.
- Library (Main Area) Calendar
- Tables, accommodating up to 60 students
- 6 Chromeboxes
- Closed for class visits during Periods 1, 6, and 7 due to the high volume of drop-in students
- Teacher may project content to 60" library television via AppleTV from supported devices. NOTE: Coordinate setup beforehand with librarian and/or technology specialist.
- Library (Back Room) Calendar
- Tables, accommodating up to 40 students
- Teacher iMac workstation with document camera and projector
Click on the image above to view larger.
To collaborate with the Teacher Librarian, simply reach out by phone (95-60461), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person to make arrangements prior to your class visit. Let's talk!
NOTE: The Teacher Librarian works Periods 1-6 (NOTE: Generally closed the first 30 minutes of Period 5 since staff works during the student lunch period), and so full services are available during these periods. For assistance during Periods 5 and 7, simply coordinate with the Teacher Librarian beforehand.